News - Archive
You are here:
- 11/2017 - DFG-funding of the project: "Are early stress effects on cognitive processes mediated by the mineralocorticoidor glucocorticoid receptor?" by Christian Deuter, Katja Wingenfeld and Christian Otte
- 09/2017 - Helge Hasselmann wins poster prize at the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ECNP) - Congress 2017
- 03/2017 - Michael Kaczmarczyk wins poster prize at the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ECNP) - Congress 2017
- 02/2017 - Completion of the German doctorate (Dr. med. med.) from Dr. med. univ. Dominique Piber with the note "magna cum laude".
- 02/2017 - Dr. med. univ. Dominique Piber receives Max Kade Foundation funding for a research fellowship at the Cousins Center for Psychoneuroimmunology at the University of California, Los Angeles
- 12/2016 - Graduation of the doctorate (Dr. phil. von Fr. Dipl. Psych. Katharina Schultebraucks with the grade "summa cum laude".
- 11/2016 - DFG-funded by Rami Zain within the framework of the "Scientists as Refugees - Integration in Science and Society" programme as an additional application for the "MISO"study
- 11/2016 - Start of the DFG-funded study "MISO: Effects of Mineralocorticoid Receptor Stimulation on Cognitive Distortion and Social Cognition in Depressive Patients and Healthy Control Samples: What is the Role of NMDA Receptors?
- 09/2016 - Moritz Düsenberg wins the poster prize at the "International Congress on Borderline Personality and Allied Disorders", Vienna